Saturday, November 24, 2012

~Our first date on the seaside~


[23 November 2012]

~Our first date on the seaside~

The sky was still dark, cold and it was raining. We move out from our hostel to the seaside and reached there in an hour time. Sitting at the open air cafe side by side. Toukia was sleepy indeed, i ask her to lay on my shoulder and hold her hand with my warm bear paw. I look at her, she was very sweet and cute  Toukia has a nice smooth skin while i had a rough skin like sandpaper. We had an opening appetite with the green apple toukia prepared.Time goes by as we never realize at all, had a lite breakfast then the rain had stopped eventually. Walking down to the seaside with my beloved toukia. We look at the sea together (although nothing to see much, just a scene. Somehow i had carried toukia up and she had her first time being carry up that height. She was pretty when i look into her eyes as she is. We had a great time for the entire morning. I  you my honey, muacks   


No comments:

Slay the Evil, hold the judgement

Slay the Evil, hold the judgement
You know it is time