Sunday, November 18, 2012

Girlfriend Rank: Gamer ☺


From My beloved ❤ Toukia

It’s your Call of Duty to be my loving boyfriend now and always.

Our path of love's Borderlanes are uncharted. But ‘cause our relationship is on Ultimate Alliance. I know that we’ll stand together, no matter what happens.  With a Halo above my head, I tell that you’ll always have a portal to my heart and I hope that you’re never goanna Shatter it. Out you have to remember that love is a battlefield and I wish that our relationship will never be a Burnout Paradise. Even if you can’t skate and you’re not a player in NHL, that’s ok for me ‘cause you’re not in famous or bad company for me. And I know that even if the world was at war you would keep me safe. I still wish that it will be me who’s your final fantasy. Alone you’re just a Critter crunch and I’m just a Megamind but together we can be anything! Even mini ninjas (). But after all we’re just two lovers on this Little Big PlanetTM

No comments:

Slay the Evil, hold the judgement

Slay the Evil, hold the judgement
You know it is time