Thursday, November 29, 2012

Food! Food!




My first porridge from be beloved Toukia

Today I received a text from my dear which she asked me to go to her place and take something. So I went to her place by taking some alternative routes. She handed me a bag of plastic which is warm + hot. She told me to try her own cooked food. I was very happy that i have a nice darling.~ 


When i opened the plastic seal from the Tupperware, I see is well kept in warm. When i opened it, Ta-da~!







Maize Porridge with Ikan Bilis!!! Woots~ Nice smell. Looks tasty with the first impression and of course, is cooked by my beloved darling.








Moved the peeled apple a side for dessert. Mix the Ikan Bilis with the porridge. As i eat the porridge, i can taste the salt from the Ikan Bilis that already mix into the porridge which turn a plain porridge into a tasty one. Continue by the corn that carry sweetness within mixed with the porridge from my dear which i can taste the nice and tasty from the porridge.




Lastly finished the delicious porridge in no time, left the peeled apple. Tasted sweet~ like my beloved toukia.










Thank you dear prepared a such wonderful lunch for me. I'm looking forward to your food next time~~! Muacks~














No comments:

Slay the Evil, hold the judgement

Slay the Evil, hold the judgement
You know it is time