Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bye-Bye, Aye~



Never expect i would say good bye to my   past. Is past already and it should be past. It has already 4 years already. It hurts everyday in the 4 years. There was no right nor wrong. If there is any to blame, blame ourselves together. No more regrets or suffer, i hope you won't feel suffer as well. I have a my life and you have yours. Of course, i have my life with happiness, sadness, madness and so on. 




Good Bye Forever? - No.

Well, i'm just saying good bye doesn't mean i can format my brain cells. I will keep it somewhere part of my mind with the aspect of experience and lessons only. 

Is time to start a new life? - Yes.
We are humans and we improve through our own mistake. As i learn that there is no equal good treatment in return with any favors. If i treated her good, i don't expect she treat me back good as i treated her. This is what i learn through some cases.


Serious with it? - Yes.

Yes, i'm always serious with it. I may look as simple and carefree at the outside but my mind only keep one always. Logic term, is either 0 or 1 - i'm not a computer. Giving both side with own private time is the best for each other. You have your own private time and so am i, i respect and you respect. I am happy and glad.  The important part is we enjoy ourselves, having care each other (You're the best, honey). 

~:) those red guys are my past version, i'm the white ones. Looking to the future and cherish what had with me now :(~ 






No comments:

Slay the Evil, hold the judgement

Slay the Evil, hold the judgement
You know it is time